There are up to 700 admission scholarships available for students starting their studies in 2019-2020. Outstanding domestic and international secondary school students are being considered automatically for these awards on the basis of their average at the time of admission.
University of Toronto Scholars Programme is designed to reward students of any nationality who demonstrate the highest academic excellence and potential.
The University of Toronto is a public research university in Toronto, Ontario, Canada on the grounds that surround Queen’s Park.
- Application deadline: February 1, 2019
- Course Level: These scholarships are available to pursue an undergraduate degree.
- Study Subject: These scholarships are awarded in the field of Engineering.
- Scholarship Award: These scholarships will cover $7500.
- Nationality: International
- Number of Scholarships: Seven hundred
- Scholarship can be taken in Canada
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Canada and International
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Domestic and international secondary school students are considered automatically for these awards on the basis of their average at the time of admission (applicants who have previously attended a postsecondary institution are not eligible for U of T Scholars consideration)
- English Language Requirements: If applicant’s first language is not English, you must present proof of English facility prior to admission unless you have completed four years of full-time study in an English language school system in a country where the dominant language is English.
No separate application required; all students are automatically considered when they apply to U of T Engineering.
How to Apply:
Applicants must submit full documentation for all secondary and post-secondary studies.