Do you have a desire to study in Australia? If yes, apply for the PhD international awards in Ramifications of Climate Change for the academic session 2021-2022.
The educational opportunity is available for both international and domestic students who want to pursue a PhD degree programme at the University of Newcastle.
University of Newcastle
The University of Newcastle, founded in 1951, is an Australian public university. Callaghan, a suburb of Newcastle, New South Wales, has a primary campus. The campuses in Ourimbah, Port Macquarie, Singapore, Newcastle CBD, and Sydney CBD are also run by the university.
Why study at the University of Newcastle? Students at this University will strengthen their fundamental values, and obtain important qualifications, and experience in their future careers. Newcastle also offers the best job prospects by concentrating on creativity, and impact, and creates a better future.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Newcastle
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Salary
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and international students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree programme in ramifications of climate change on microbial ecology in the Pacific Ocean.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must hold bachelor’s degree with Honours Class 1 or Honours Class II, Division 1 or any other degree approved by the Assistant Dean for this reason.
- Must hold a four-year bachelor’s degree, including a major component of research training at a high level, is commonly considered to be equivalent to an Australian honours degree.
- Must provide other academic or specialized qualifications, and/or experience as may be approved by the Assistant Dean if asked by the university.
- A minimum level of professional experience has been achieved in the disciplines of education, medical physics, nursing, social work, social sciences, and surgery, as required by the Assistant Dean (Research Training) on the recommendation of the School.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to apply for the opportunity, you must take admission to a PhD degree programme at the University of Newcastle. Must send the email expressing interest to Neilan@newcastle.edu.au.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit the following documents: email expressing their interest scanned copies of their academic transcripts, CV, a brief statement of their research interests, and a proposal that specifically links them to the research project.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information, go through the English language requirements
The University of Newcastle will provide a salary as an award to the interested and outstanding international students.
- CÁC BẠN MUỐN NHỜ MENTOR HỖ TRỢ BÀI LUẬN SĂN HỌC BỔNG DU HỌC, VUI LÒNG FILL FORM NÀY (CLICK HERE) HOẶC CONTACT TRỰC TIẾP CHỊ HOÀI QUA INBOX & EMAIL NHÉ!
- Hướng dẫn viết bài luận săn học bổng du học ! (xem ở đây)
- Tham khảo thêm về cách xây dựng 1 profile du học mạnh.