If you are a high-calibre international student with the ability to change your future, then you can apply for the International Scholarship Program offered by the University of Gävle.
The aim of the program is to provide the most excellent and high-performing candidates a maximum amount of 75% of the tuition fee award.
The University of Gävle is divided into three academies and nine departments at the moment. Around 45 master’s and bachelor’s degrees, as well as 800 courses in technology, social and natural sciences, and the humanities, are available.
Why study at the University of Gävle? The University provides you with a unique opportunity to study at an eco-certified university where all programs and courses are conveniently located. It has a leading position in education and research for a sustainable human living environment.
- University: University of Gävle
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor and masters degree
- Awards: 75% reduction of the tuition fee.
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International Students
- The award can be taken in Sweden
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor’s and master’s degree in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- You must be a citizen of any country.
- Students must have a high school certificate with a good academic record.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To participate, the applicants need to take admission at this university. After taking admission, all fields must be filled in before sending the online application form of this award.
- Supporting Documents: No extra supporting documents are required to apply this free education. Your application ID from universityadmissions.se must be noted on the application form. It consists of 8 digits.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the program applicants need some prior knowledge to study at a higher education institution or university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of English proficiency at the higher level required by the University.
The University of Gävle covers the 75% reduction of the tuition fee of successful students for the academic year 2022/2023.
Application Deadline: For Undergraduate degree: September 17, 2021 and Master’s programmes: November 5, 2021
Mời các bạn tham khảo thêm các bài chia sẻ sau nhé