This program is open for students with a superior admission average and demonstrated leadership qualities entering their first year of an undergraduate degree at the university.
Application Deadline: Applicants must submit all required application materials until January 12, 2022
- University: University of Alberta
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Awards: Up to $5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the students with superior academics who will be entering their first year of an undergraduate degree studying on a Student Visa Permit.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For receiving this award, the candidates have to take admission in an undergraduate degree program at the university. After that, on the basis of their academic achievement, they will be notified of their award offer after receiving an admission offer from the university.
- Supporting Documents: CV, statement of intent and writing samples, GRE GMAT, or other test scores and reference letters should be submitted in a PDF file.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants need to complete their academic qualifications for studying in an undergraduate degree program.
- Language Requirement: The candidates should be very proficient in the English language.
The University of Alberta will provide an award amount of up to $40,000 to the successful candidates.
Mời các bạn tham khảo thêm các bài chia sẻ sau nhé
- Công cụ giúp bạn đo độ mạnh hồ sơ săn học bổng (click here)
- Thấu hiểu học bổng chính phủ (click here)
- 10 điều bạn cần làm trước khi apply học bổng chính phủ (click here)
- Hướng dẫn viết bài luận săn học bổng du học (click here)
- Các học bổng Thạc sĩ du học MIỄN PHÍ tại Châu Âu (click here)