Simon Fraser University is providing the Undergraduate Scholars Entrance Scholarships with Distinction for students who wish to pursue their undergraduate degree in Canada.
The opportunity will be provided to Canadians and international entrants who want to undertake an undergraduate degree programme at SFU. The candidates who hold above-average percentile will be considered and be fully eligible to receive the award.
Simon Fraser University is a public research university ranked 306th in Best Global Universities is a university with a mission to stay committed to scholarly excellence, leading-edge pedagogy, innovative curriculum, engagement with teachers, differentiated staffing, and participatory democratic culture.
Why choose Simon Fraser University? Simon Fraser University celebrates new ideas and embraces diversity. It is Canada’s leading comprehensive university, with three vibrant urban campuses and deeply rooted partnerships at home and worldwide. The university strives to create a diverse, equitable, and inclusive community where all feel welcome, safe, accepted, and appreciated in learning, teaching, research, and work.
Application Deadline: 1st August 2021
- University or Organization: Simon Fraser University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from Canada as well as other countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree courses and subjects offered by SFU are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be enrolled and accepted in an undergraduate degree programme at SFU.
- The applicants must have the required CGPA to be admitted at SFU.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must submit their applications through the online application portal affiliated with the university. The accepted applicants that meet the eligibility criteria will be considered for the opportunity .
- Supporting Documents: The applicants must submit the following documents:
- Completed Simon Fraser University application
- High School transcript (all courses)
- Resume (optional)
- English Proficiency Test score
- Passport copy
- Financial statement with sufficient fund for educational expenses
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have attained a minimum of 90% in the previous certification to be enrolled in and complete a minimum of 12 SFU standard graded units in the first term at SFU.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must attain minimum required scores on the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS Academic – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 88
- CAEL – 70
- PTE Academic – 65
- Duolingo – 125
The university will provide the winning candidates a scholarship towards the first semester of their chosen degree, which will be renewable further given that the CGPA is 2.0 or above.