[HỌC BỔNG DU HỌC INDONESIA]
The Universitas Muhammadiyah Yogyakarta is the second-largest Islamic organization in Indonesia. It is recognized as the 4th best university and become the top private university in Indonesia by 4 International colleges and universities.
Why at the Universitas Muhammadiyah Yogyakarta? At this university, students can get the ability to explore and create opportunity, cultural sensitivity, networking, and adaptability. It helps candidates to understand themselves and their career interests.
Application Deadline: October 1, 2019
- University or Organization: Universitas Muhammadiyah Yogyakarta
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor and Masters degree
- Award: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in Indonesia
- Eligible Countries: International students
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor and Masters degree in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this fund, the applicant must have to be applied for the bachelor and masters degree program in their chosen subject at the university for the academic year 2019-2020.
How to Apply
If you want to involve in this studentship then you are enforced to be enrolled in the undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework at the university. After being enlisted, you can send the award application to Cooperation and International Office UMY through e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are going to enroll in the bachelor and masters degree program at UMY them you must have to hold your previous degree qualification certificates.
- Supporting Documents: There are no supporting documents are needed for this grant. At the time of application, the university may be asked for it.
- Language Requirement: All seekers must have to demonstrate English-language proficiency.
Benefits: The studentship will cover the tuition fee and living cost of the candidate.