[HỌC BỔNG DU HỌC TẠI DUBAI]
Murdoch University, Dubai offers academic excellence funding for September 2019 intake. International students can apply for this application .
The Murdoch University Academic Excellence Awards (MUAEA’s) acknowledge and reward commencing students who have a record of high academic achievement in previous studies.
Murdoch University is a public university in Perth, Western Australia with campuses also in Singapore and Dubai. University has more than 22,000 students and 2,000 staff from across 90 different countries with a desire to discover, use their imaginations and ultimately make a difference.
Why at Murdoch University? At the university, you’ll have the opportunity to excel professionally and personally, being part of a team that dedicated to furthering their academic endeavors. Murdoch is a place where business, industry, research, students, alumni, and the broader community come together to learn, innovate, and collaborate.
University or Organization: Murdoch University
Course Level: All the subjects
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: International students
The program can be taken in Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: Deadlines are 30 November to begin study in Semester 1 (February to June) 31 May to begin in Semester 2 (August to November)
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the opportunity :
- British curriculum (GCSE): 2-3 subjects at A Levels with grades “10 points” (average A) or above along with at least 5 subjects at O-Levels
- British curriculum O Levels 8 subjects with (average B) or above
- American High School: Successful completion of the high school diploma with an overall GPA of 3.5 and SAT 1650
- Indian & Pakistani national curriculum: completion of FSC/HSC / CBSE/ ICSE with minimum grade of “75%”
- IB curriculum – diploma minimum of 30 points (UG)
- International students can apply for these endowments.
- The grant is awarded to students for pursuing an undergraduate and postgraduate degree.
- The student must maintain a distinction in each unit and must show evidence of leadership and participation in extracurricular activities.
Eligibility criteria for PG Students (available to degree holders only)
- Completion of a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with a minimum GPA of 3.5 out of 4.0
- The student must maintain a credit in each unit
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To participate, every applicant must submit an application to the Murdoch University by the specified closing date.
- Supporting Documents: In order to qualify for this application , all students must submit the following:
- 2 academic references
- Original copy of transcripts
- Scholastic Achievements – GPA Average
Before submitting your application, please ensure you have completed the following and attached any documents that support your application:
- Met the Admissions requirements for your chosen Program
- Completed all fields on this form
- Completed 500-word statement on why you should be considered for a Scholarship (If applicable)
- Completed 1000 word essay and attached to the application (If applicable)
- Attached certificates and commendations for the Sports Scholarship (If applicable)
- Admission Requirements: UG Students: British curriculum (GCSE): 2-3 subjects at A Levels with grades “10 points” (average A) or above along with at least 5 subjects at O-Levels. PG Students: Completion of a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with a minimum GPA of 3.5 out of 4.0.
- Language Requirements: In order to gain admission to Murdoch, students must satisfy English requirements by demonstrating competency in the English Language.
Academic IELTS: IELTS overall score of 6.0 with no band below 6.0
Cambridge Advanced English: Score of 60 or better
Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English: Score of 60 or better
TOEFL Internet-Based: 80 (no band less than 20)
TOEFL Paper Based: 550 (with the test of written English 5)
Benefit: Up to 25% off on total course tuition fee will be awarded. The Scholarship or fee waiver covers tuitions fees only. It does not cover living and other costs associated with studying at university.