For all applicants who have a genuine interest in the field of Mathematics, are invited by the University of Manchester to apply for the School of Mathematics Award program in the UK.
The university is activating this study opportunity for international students to undertake their postgraduate research program within the School of Mathematics at MU.
The University of Manchester was established in 1824 as the Manchester Mechanics’ Institute. It is a public research university that was officially organized as the University of Manchester in 2004.
Why study at the University of Manchester? The university has excellent standards of teaching that the UK provides. It also has an international reputation as a leading teaching and research institute.
Application Deadline: Applications are accepted all year round.
- University or Organization: The University of Manchester
- Department: School of Mathematics
- Course Level: Postgraduate Research
- Award: Home tuition fees and maintenance
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 10-12
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from any nationality are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The participants can pursue their postgraduate research in the field of Mathematics at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: This educational award can be held alongside other grants. Candidates can apply for both the full-time and part-time degree courses at the university.
How to Apply
Follow the following steps in order to apply for the award-
- All eligible candidates should highlight on their PhD application form that they wish to be considered for an EPSRC DTA Award or a School Award.
- Applicants who apply for EPSRC funding are automatically considered for this funding.
- Aspirants re expected a first class honors degree, or possibly a good upper second class honors degree in Mathematics at Masters level or an appropriate related discipline.
- If your native language is not English, you need to show the English language ability through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Benefits: The duration of the program is 3 years and it will help you with your tuition fees and maintenance.