Budapest Metropolitan University is happy to present a wonderful funding scheme called Excellence funding for the academic year 2021-2022.
This programme is designed to encourage top talented students from around to world to take part in a study programme at Budapest Metropolitan University.
Budapest Metropolitan University started with 126 students in 2000 and currently is Hungary’s largest university and art institution that offers highly ranked degrees and courses. It is divided into four campuses which are home to around 10000 students.
Why would you like to choose Budapest Metropolitan University? The institution has a wide range of degree programmes in numerous fields including communication, business, tourism, and arts. Its professors and lecturers are well-qualified and master in their fields. Along with classroom knowledge, here you will always get to learn up-to-date facts and gain practical experience.
Application Deadline: November 30, 2021
- University or Organization: Budapest Metropolitan University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate and master
- Award: 500 EUR discount per semester
- Number of Awards: 30
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in Hungary
- Eligible Countries: All countries are eligible
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and masters degree programme in various fields
- Eligibility Criteria: To qualify for this application , the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must be international students
- Must have enrolled in an applicable programme at the university by the deadline.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: There is no need to make a separate application for this application as all candidates will automatically be chosen and awarded with this application after selecting for an approved course at the university.
- Supporting Documents: The following documents are required to submit: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: For the bachelor degree programme, applicants must have international high-school diplomas. On the other hand for the master course, they must hold a first-class bachelor honours degree.
- Language Requirement: For most of the courses, the university requires IELTS and TOEFL level English qualification.
All the winners of the support will enjoy 500 EUR discounts per semester that will assist them to gain high-quality education at Budapest Metropolitan University.