[HỌC BỔNG TOÀN PHẦN DU HỌC TIẾN SĨ TẠI HONG KONG]
University Grants Committee is a semi-autonomous advisory body within the organizational structure of the Committee. It comprises accomplished academics and higher education administrators from outside Hong Kong.
Why should apply to this program? The program provides students with world-class education qualifications in collaboration with prestigious universities across the world. They can attend a huge number of workshops and skills sessions throughout their candidature.
Application Deadline: December 2, 2019
- University or Organization: University Grants Committee
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD degree
- Award: HK$309,600 and HK$12,900
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: All nationalities
- The award can be taken in Hong Kong
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from all countries
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant must seeking admission as new full-time PhD students in Hong Kong universities funded by the University Grants Committee (UGC), irrespective of their country of origin, and ethnic background, should be eligible to apply.
- Seekers are required to demonstrate outstanding qualities of academic performance, communication and interpersonal skills, and leadership abilities.
How to Apply
If you are excited towards this bursary then you are required to be registered as a PhD degree student at a recognized Hong Kong university. After taking affirmation, aspirants can complete the application form of the bursary which will be available on this link. After completing the application form, applicants should submit full applications to the proposed universities.
- Students need to attach the personal statement, letter of motivation, letter of recommendation and a CV.
- For enrolling in Doctoral program, applicants need to hold the master’s degree (or equivalent) from an approved institution with clear evidence of research ability or potential.
- All aspirants must be competent in the use and understanding of written and spoken English.
The candidates will be awarded an annual stipend of HK$309,600 and a conference and a research-related travel allowance of HK$12,900 per year for each awardee for a period up to three years.