[HỌC BỔNG DU HỌC ÚC BẬC ĐẠI HỌC]
Curtin University is Australia’s first university of technology and is a member of the Australian Technology Network (ATN). It has become active in research and partnerships overseas, particularly in mainland China. It is the only Western Australian University to produce a PhD recipient of the AINSE gold medal.
Why at Curtin University? The university gives you an opportunity to develop your industry experience, or professional roles in your chosen field, planning how and where to look will help you find relevant opportunities.
Application Deadline: November 15, 2019
- University or Organization: Curtin University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor degree
- Award: $9,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Australian and international students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Australian and international students
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor degree in Business and Law
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant must have to be selected at Curtin University as a first preference through TISC to undertake an eligible business degree and major in 2020. Candidates must have to apply for the bachelor degree in Business and Law in session 2019-2020.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying to this studentship, aspirants are recommended to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university. After being enrolled, claimants can apply for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants will be asked for a statement of purpose, letter of motivation, letter of recommendation and a CV.
- Admission Requirements: If you want to apply for an undergraduate course, you must satisfy academic entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: As Curtin University courses are taught in English, there are minimum English language requirements you must meet for admission.
Benefits: The support will provide a total value of up to $9,000.