[HỌC BỔNG DU HỌC NEW ZEALAND]
Established in 1873 as Canterbury College, the University of Canterbury is the first constituent college and the second oldest university in New Zealand. It offers many degree level courses to get your education in your desired field.
Why at the University of Canterbury? At this university, the aspirants will get a world-class environment to study as well as many cultural events for enhancing their talent in different fields. The faculty of this university is very supportive of their applicants and helps them in building a bright future along with maintaining a great personality.
Application Deadline: October 31, 2019
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of any nationality except New Zealand and Australia are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can apply for an undergraduate degree program in any subjects offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Candidates must be full-fee-paying international students.
How to Apply
- How to apply: For this opportunity, applicants have to take admission in an undergraduate degree course at the university and then complete the online application for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: A curriculum vitae, a copy of the passport, and academic transcripts should be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates are expected to complete their 12 years of academic education before applying to this course.
- Language Requirement: You are bound to take IELTS or TOEFL test, only if English is not your local language.
Benefits: Funded education will provide $10,000 – $20,000 for this course of 1 year.