Students are given a great opportunity by the Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences to pursue their MBA in the Netherlands. The university has announced the Tech Women MBA Scholarships exclusively for international female students for the academic year 2021-2022.
The grant is open to women who belong to the EU and other foreign countries to increase female representation in management positions. Women interested in undertaking an MBA programme in the field of Data Analytics and Digital Transformation are eligible to receive the tuition fee reduction scholarship.
Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences is a vocational university affiliated to the Dutch Government ranked 49th in the country among National Universities. It functions to promote excellence in teaching and learning of international business and management, as well as to create the best environment for students and staff where internationalization, diversity, and ethics are setting the premises for successfully applied, research-informed global learning.
Why choose to study at Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences? Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences teaches students programmes that are carefully designed, combining on-campus and online learning. They provide training that will allow the students to step onto the first rung of a career ladder or further study. Graduates from WUAS are guaranteed professional and personal success and a well-built career.
Application Deadline: 23rd August 2021
- University or Organization: Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s
- Award: €5,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the Netherlands
- Eligible Countries: International entrants from the EU and all other countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants are eligible to apply for an MBA in Data Analytics and Digital Transformation programmes at WUAS.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be females.
- The applicants must have been enrolled and accepted at WUAS.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students must apply for the programme using the application platform provided by the university.
- To apply for the opportunity , the applicants must send an MBA personal application letter and the programme application documents by email to email@example.com.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Curriculum vitae
- Motivation letter
- Copy of academic papers, all levels
- Copy of passport or EU ID card (color scans)
- 1 scanned passport-size photo
- Two recommendation letters
- Admission Requirements: Applicants are required to hold a strong bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 3 years of work experience in a technology or science field to be accepted in the mentioned MBA programme at WUAS.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL – 90
The sponsorship will reward the selected female candidates with a tuition fee reduction of €5,000 on the tuition fee of the MBA programme applied to at WUAS for 1.5 years.