Would you like to study in Switzerland? If yes, then you must take a look at the SSTH Scholarships for international students at École hôtelière de Lausanne.
This merit-based financial aid is exclusively open for international students who score greater than 6.5 in an IELTS score. The programme will provide the selected students an amount every semester towards the applied program at EHL.
The École hôtelière de Lausanne, the world’s leading hospitality management school, is situated in Switzerland and is ranked number one among hospitality management universities worldwide, according to the QS World University Rankings and CEO World Magazine 2021, 2020, and 2021 back to back.
Why choose to study at École hôtelière de Lausanne? École hôtelière de Lausanne understands the needs of the hospitality industry today and satisfies these requirements from the students’ and the companies’ end. It brings the strengths and trends of their surrounding industry regions to augment the quality of the student experience. It aims to develop future leaders who are equally knowledgeable about the past and focused on the future.
Application Deadline: 18th October 2021
- University or Organization: École hôtelière de Lausanne
- Department: Swiss School of Tourism and Hospitality
- Course Level: Professional degree
- Award: CHF 4’500
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Switzerland
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All professional degrees offered by the Swiss School of Tourism and Hospitality at EHL are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be accepted by EHL in the enrolled bachelor programme
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must apply for the desired bachelor’s degree programme on the university’s application platform. Applicants will be considered upon being admitted to the applied Swiss Professional Degree programme.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Cover letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- Last available income tax certificates of sponsors and your own
- Copy of all sponsors and students bank statements for the previous 3 months
- Three last salary slips of sponsors and your own
- All your current study transcripts or transcripts from your previous school
- Two reference letters
- Admission Requirements: Students must hold an impressive high school diploma to be admitted to a bachelor programme at EHL.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 7.0
- TOEFL – 100
- CAE – B
EHL will provide the selected students CHF 4,500, rewarded in installments of CHF 1,500 per year towards the bachelor’s degree of choice.