The main purpose of this grant is to provide financial support for international students who want to pursue bachelor’s, masters, or associate degree programs in Canada for the session 2022/2023.
Application Deadline: Candidates must submit their programme application before August 8, 2022
- University: University Canada West
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelors, Masters & Associate
- Awards: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Timor Leste and Vietnam
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: MBA, Bachelor of Commerce, Bachelor of Arts in Business Communication, and Associate of Arts
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have high school certificates or undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the award, students are advised to take admission in the bachelors or masters degree program at the university. After that, you can complete the grant application form.
- Supporting Documents: Official transcripts of all the previous school attended, resume and submit a personal statement describing how your program of choice will affect your career, educational and personal goals, as well as how you intend to contribute to the economic development of your country or region and what obstacles you will have to overcome are required by the university.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet all entry requirements of this university.
- Language Requirement: If your first language is not English, you have to provide the standardized test scores of TOEFL or IELTS.
The University of Canada West will provide the award amount in the following manner:
- Grant for Assoc. Arts is $6,804
- For B Com and Bart is $13,608 and
- Graduate Students (MBA) is $7,000
Mời bạn fill form hướng dẫn apply học bổng du học Canada nhé: click here