Lakehead University is inviting students for the International Entrance Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023. These scholarships are available to the top international students applying to Lakehead University in Canada.
Application Deadline: March 1, 2022
- University or Organization: Lakehead University
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Number of Scholarships: Limited
- Nationality: International students
- Scholarship can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: International entrants from all foreign countries are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All undergraduate programmes offered at Lakehead University are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Non-Canadian citizens who are entering Lakehead University from a recognized high school curriculum or who are transferring from an international college or university. The scholarship is available to the top international high school students applying to Lakehead University for 2022-2023.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for this award, firstly students have to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university. After being enrolled, you complete the applications through the Ontario Universities’ Application Centre and they will be automatically considered for the grant.
- Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have a previous degree.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official transcripts
- The consent form and reference letter
- Official post-secondary transcripts
- English Language Requirement: All international applicants for whom English is not the native tongue must provide proof of competence in the English language.
The scholarship will provide the award amount in the following manner:
- $40,000 ($10,000 x 4 years)1(For 90%+)
- $30,000 ($7,500 x 4 years)2 (For 80.0% – 89.9%)
- $6,000 ($6,000 in Year 1 only)3 (For 75.0% – 79.9%)
Mời các bạn tham khảo thêm các bài chia sẻ sau nhé
- Công cụ giúp bạn đo độ mạnh hồ sơ săn học bổng (click here)
- Thấu hiểu học bổng chính phủ (click here)
- 10 điều bạn cần làm trước khi apply học bổng chính phủ (click here)
- Hướng dẫn viết bài luận săn học bổng du học (click here)
- Các học bổng Thạc sĩ du học MIỄN PHÍ tại Châu Âu (click here)