Founded in 1899, Simmons University is a private woman focused undergraduate university and private co-educational graduate school in Boston. The university offers undergraduate courses for women and postgraduate courses for men and women both.
Why at Simmons University? The university strives to cultivate the intercultural competency for their applicants as well as empowering them to embrace the rich diversity of world cultures. It also provides leadership skills in an increasingly global society.
Application Deadline: December 1, 2019
- Eligible Countries: International applicants are eligible to apply for this fund.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Candidates can apply for an undergraduate degree program in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: You must have a College preparatory curriculum including an advanced level math course during, or prior to, your senior year of high school.
How to Apply
- How to apply: Participants need to join an undergraduate degree course at the university and then submit their applications for the award through email to email@example.com.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants are advised to create a PDF file and include an essay within 250 words and describe how you will use this grant. Also, include a curriculum vitae and a copy of passport and attach this file with your application.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must have a record of taking honors, advanced placement (AP) and international baccalaureate (IB) courses, as available in their high school systems with a GPA of 3.3 or higher.
- Language Requirement: Students need to score of 28 or higher (ACT), 1300 or higher (new SAT) or 1250 or higher (old SAT – CR+M). Minimum of 600 in each SAT section strongly recommended. Or they can show their English language proficiency by TOEFL or IELTS test.
The educational award will provide full tuition, room & board, plus an additional $3,000 for academic pursuits such as study abroad, research support, and more.