MacEwan University is now calling talented students to apply for the Provost’s Entrance Scholarships. This program is exclusively open for the academic year 2021-2022.
The award is accessible for overseas students who are going to take part in an undergraduate degree program at MacEwan University will be able to apply for this unique funding opportunity.
MacEwan University has been inspiring students to gain a unique combination of academic excellence and personal learning experiences. The university opened its door to students as Grant MacEwan Community College in 1971.
Why study at MacEwan University? Students at the university can pick from a range of lucrative undergraduate degrees, certificates, diplomas, and graduate transfer programs. Its campuses have a pleasant and collaborative learning atmosphere.
Application Deadline: October 1.
- University or Organization: MacEwan University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: $12,000
- Number of Awards: Various
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Must be an international student admitted to the Fall term
- Must be registered in at least 12 credits per term in each of the Fall and Winter terms of the upcoming academic year in a degree program at MacEwan University
- Must have achieved a high school average on courses used for admission to a program within the 90-94.99% range
How to Apply
- How to Apply: You don’t need to apply for this application . If you have successfully applied for an eligible course at the university, then you would be considered automatically.
- Supporting Documents: Attach pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Entry requirements vary from one course to another. Please go through this page for detailed information.
- Language Requirement: The following tests are accepted by the university: IELTS–Academic, TOEFL, Canadian Academic English Language Assessment, Pearson Test of English, Cambridge English Language Assessment and others.
The award will be distributed in the following manner:
- 95-100% or AGPA higher than 3.99 – President’s Scholarship – $12,000-$14,000
- 90-94.99% or AGPA of 3.90-3.99 – Provost’s Scholarship – $10,000-$12,000
- 85-89.99% or AGPA of 3.70-3.89 – Dean’s Scholarship 1 – $8,000-$10,000
- 80-84.99% or AGPA of 3.50-3.69 – Dean’s Scholarship 2 – $6,000-$8,000