The scholarship will exclusively be awarded to incoming international freshmen towards an undergraduate study programme at JHU. $25,000 can be awarded on an average depending upon the financial need of the selected students.
Application Deadline: 3rd January 2022
- University or Organization: Johns Hopkins University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $25,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: All international students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate programmes taught at JHU can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be incoming international freshman students.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must make their admission application online via Common or Coalition Application and submit a CSS Profile to be considered for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to submit their International Student Certification of Finances (COF) form, including the Bank Verification, along with their application for admission.
- Admission Requirements: Students are required to submit all necessary documents and an effective essay. SAT or ACT scores are optional.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- ILETS – 7.0
- TOEFL IBT – 100
- DET – 120
- C1/C2 – 185
The students that will successfully win the scholarship will be given average support of $25,000 towards their cost of study at JHU for the academic year 2022.
Mời các bạn tham khảo thêm các bài chia sẻ sau nhé
- Công cụ giúp bạn đo độ mạnh hồ sơ săn học bổng (click here)
- Thấu hiểu học bổng chính phủ (click here)
- 10 điều bạn cần làm trước khi apply học bổng chính phủ (click here)
- Hướng dẫn viết bài luận săn học bổng du học (click here)
- Các học bổng Thạc sĩ du học MIỄN PHÍ tại Châu Âu (click here)