Karolinska Institute is offering Global Master’s Scholarships for international students. These financial aid positions will cover the tuition fee for studies at the master’s level.
The competition is fierce with approximately 1500 international students applying for this application annually. The awards are open for the academic year 2022/2023.
Karolinska Institute is one of the world’s foremost medical universities. Their vision is to make a significant contribution to the improvement of human health; our mission is to conduct research and education and to interact with the community.
- Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing a master’s degree program.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded in the field of Global Health; Bioentrepreneurship; Biomedicine; Public Health Sciences; Health Informatics; Molecular Techniques in Life Science and Toxicology.
- Awards: The Karolinska Institute Global Master’s Scholarships cover the tuition fee cost, not living expenses, and only for studies at the Master’s level.
- Nationality: These opportunities are available for international students.
- Number of Awards: Approximately 1500
- The award can be taken in Sweden
To be eligible for the KI Global Master’s Scholarship you must:
- Students must have applied to one of Karolinska Institutet’s Global Master’s Programmes starting 2022
- Applicants must be tuition fee-paying students (from outside the EU/EEA)
- Holders must have paid the application fee by 1 February 2022
- Applicants need to fulfill the entry and documentation requirements for the program you have applied for
- Only first-year students are eligible to apply.
How to Apply
Applicants should fill out the funding form and submit the application together with other documents to University Admissions Sweden. Required documentation for all master’s applicants In order to complete the admissions application, students must provide the following documents after submitting their online application. Please do not submit documents that are not listed here, unless they are required by the university to which are applying.
- Certificates and diplomas of your completed bachelor’s degree from an internationally recognized higher education institution (university or university college).
- Transcripts of completed courses and grades for each semester (including course list) from your bachelor’s program.
- Proof of English language skills
- Proof that student meets the specific entry requirements (university’s website will have information regarding the specific entry requirements for the course or program they have applied to, be sure to check there for what is required).
- In order to speed up the processing of an application, University Admissions Sweden requires a copy of the page in your passport with your personal data and photograph, or some other identification document.
- Entry Requirement: A bachelor’s degree equivalent to a Swedish kandidatexamen, (180 higher education credits) from an internationally recognized university.
- English Language Requirement: In order to be eligible for university studies in Sweden, a student must demonstrate that they meet the English requirements for the course or program.
Application Deadline: 1 February 2022
Mời các bạn tham khảo thêm các bài chia sẻ sau nhé