Earning a masters degree helps you to gain specialized knowledge to advance in your field. Therefore, Deakin University is providing the Master of Business Administration Global Leaders Scholarships.
The programme aims to support students who wish to undertake an MBA degree programme in Healthcare Management. The sponsorship will cover a part of the study cost of the applicants.
Deakin University is an elite public technical and research university that offers a personalized experience with premium digital engagement that creates the power and opportunities to live in a connected and evolving world for its students and staff.
Why study at Deakin University? Deakin University shelters world-class facilities, a strong network of academic supervisors who are leaders in their specialities, and several globally recognized research projects. The students are given unlimited opportunities to collaborate with research partners nationally and internationally and present at prestigious conferences. The Deakin faculty is very student-centric and dedicate the required amount of time and expertise to ensure that each student’s experience is rewarding and fulfilling.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Deakin University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s
- Award: 20% Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MBA degree programme in Healthcare Management are eligible.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be prospective international student.
- The applicants must not have accepted any other Deakin scholarship or bursary
- The applicants should have achieved a WAM of 65 or higher in previous studies.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants are required to register on the online portal of the university and complete the application process. The applicants who will be accepted by the university are automatically eligible.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants must submit the following documents:
- Official copies of secondary school transcripts showing courses taken throughout the year and grades received. Translations of the same are also required if they are not in English.
- Award Certificates
- Formal Identity Papers (your passport)
- A CV and personal statement
- Admission Requirements: To apply for admission to the MBA program, a student must have:
- Bachelor degree in any discipline and three years’ management/professional work experience
- Masters degree in any discipline and three years’ management/professional work experience
- A graduate certificate in a related discipline and five years’ management/professional work experience
- Deakin Business and Law Postgraduate Qualifying Program (QPP) and three years’ management/professional work experience
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to submit a score on the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL – 7.0
- IELTS – 102
- TOEFL IBT – 600
- CAE – 185
- PTE – 73
The selected applicants will receive a 20% fee reduction of the total course cost for the complete duration of the study.