[HỌC BỔNG DU HỌC SINGAPORE]
Lim Hang Hing program is available for best and brilliant candidates offered by the School of Information Systems at Singapore Management University. The educational award is open for domestic and international students who want to enrol in a full-time undergraduate degree coursework for four years at SMU.
Founded in 2000, Singapore Management University (SMU) is the third self-governing university in Singapore. It offers broad-based business, professional and executive development programmes.
Why at Singapore Management University? SMU is enhancing financial support and by providing more new opportunities for students. By choosing this university may be a turning point in your career plans and aspirations.
Application Deadline: March 19, 2020
- University or Organization: Singapore Management University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Award: $9,000 per annum
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: All nationalities
- The award can be taken in Singapore
- Eligible Countries: Students from all nationalities are eligible to apply for the award
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Candidates must have a high school certificate with an excellent academic record.
- Active involvement in CCA and/or community service
- Good leadership skills and character records
- With demonstrated financial needs
- Good academic performance
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the award, students must take admission in an undergraduate degree program at After being a university student, aspirants will apply online via the Applicant’s Self Service.
- Supporting Documents: After applying online, you need to upload the following documents using the online upload function at Applicant’s Self Service, such as academic transcripts/certificates, passport particulars page for permanent residents, passport particulars page and Singapore student pass for non-citizens, secondary school examination results, high school examination results, if any SAT or ACT or IELTS or TOEFL scores School Testimonials / Extra-Curricular Activity / Co-Curricular Activity / Special Achievements / Award Records.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must have a minimum of 12 years of formal education with good passes in a national/international examination that is recognized for the purpose of admission.
- Language Requirement: You should check all the English language requirements when you come to study at Singapore Management University.
- Benefits: The university will provide an award amount of $9,000 per annum to the winning students.