Take advantage of Tuition Assistance Scholarships today! Korea University is providing a GSIS International Student funding for the academic year 2021-2022.
The study program aims to provide financial support to international students commencing a graduate degree at the university in South Korea.
Korea Institution, founded in 1905 by Lee Young-Ik, is the country’s second-oldest university. The purpose of the university was to educate the next generation. It has grown into the country’s most important research and education centre, with over 33,000 students currently enrolled.
Why study at Korea University? Korea University is most recognised for its stunning architecture and idyllic setting. It is a unique blend of heritage and contemporary that has a lot to offer students.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Korea University
- Department: Graduate School of International Studies
- Course Level: Graduate degree
- Awards: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in South Korea
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from all overseas countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can undertake any graduate degree programme at Korea University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Students must complete at least 9 credits of courses except foreign language classes and internships in the previous semester, and receive GPA(Grade Points Average) of 4.0 or higher in order to be considered as a candidate of a scholarship recipient.
- Students must keep enrolled.(cannot take a semester off.)
- In order to receive funding for the third semester, students must complete at least 18 credits in total and take all the core and core elective courses except for “Thesis Research ?“ by the second se If a student does not satisfy the above requirements, he or she will not be eligible for the opportunity not only for the third semester but also for the fourth semester
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students must login to the university portal and carry out the application procedure for the preferred programme. The applicants will be shortlisted by NIIED upon applying.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Recommendation letter
- Academic transcripts
- Bachelor degree
- Financial records
- Photocopy of passport
- Identity proof
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have consistently ranked in the top 20% of their respective educational institutes to be admitted to Korea University.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- TOEFL CBT – 210
- TOEFL iBT – 80
- IELTS – 5.5
- TEPS – 600
- TOPIK Level 3 is preferred.
Korea University will provide the tuition fees to the successful candidates. The specific amount of The grants for international students will be decided after deliberation by the Chair of the Committee of Graduate School of International Studies.