Kent State University has a worldwide vision. At present, KSU has set up abroad grounds in Geneva, Switzerland and Florence, Italy, and has built up close scholarly participation ventures with in excess of ten nations including Russia, Japan, South Korea, and Turkey.
Why at Kent State University? Kent State is a comprehensively perceived, broadly positioned and locally essential college, Kent State is Northeast Ohio’s No. 1 decision among state-funded colleges.
- University or Organization: Kent State University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate program
- Award: $2,000-$15,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Application Deadline: October 1, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from any nationality are welcomed for this wonderful scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: This support will be given to the students who are pursuing an undergraduate program from any subject area.
- Eligibility Criteria: Students those have desired to get this application should be compelled to a minimum GPA of 3.0 on the US 4.0 scale during their course.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To apply for the opportunity , applicants firstly need to take admission in any subject you wish to study at the university. After taking the admission in the university, students will be automatically selected for the opportunity .
- Supporting Documents: For being considered for this grant, students are required to submit their previous degree certificate.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission in the program, students are required to have a minimum GPA of 3.0 on the US 4.0 scale and a secondary school graduation certificate/diploma/attending certificate.
- Language Requirement: To be eligible for this application , applicants should have minimum TOEFL score of 525 (71 on the Internet-based version), minimum MELAB score of 75 or IELTS score of 6.0, or PTE Academic score of 48, or Completing the ELS level 112.
- Benefit: This support will award the monetary benefits ranges from $2,000-$15,000 those are selected for this merit-based scholarship.