Korea University is offering Future Global KU Scholarship 2019. The scholarship is available for international students.
This Scholarship aims to support future global leaders around the world to study at KU. Only students Exchange Program (SEP) and Visiting Student Program(VSP) are eligible for Global KU Scholarship.
Merit Scholarship: Awarded on the basis of academic merit of the first semester at Korea University. Students who extend the duration of their study at Korea University from one semester to two semesters are eligible to apply for ‘Merit Scholarship’ at the time of approval on the extension.
• Application Deadline: January 30, 2019
• Course Level: Scholarships are available to study future global leaders.
• Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded to study any of the subjects offered by the university.
• Scholarship Award: KRW 400,000 per month for the first semester (4 months).
• Nationality: The scholarship is available to international students.
• Number of Scholarships: Number not given.
• Scholarship can be taken in the Republic of Korea
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
• Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
• Entrance Requirement: To be eligible, SEP and VSP applicants must:
• Be enrolled in an acknowledged institution outside of Korea, in a country that is recognized by the Korean government, as of December 1, 2004.
• Have completed, or about to complete at least one year of study at their home universities at the time of applying.
• Have an overall weighted average of at least 75% at their home institutions.
• Have obtained a successful admission for SEP or VSP at Korea University.
• Be fluent in either English or Korean.
• How to Apply: All documents must be written and provided in English. Please attach translations in English if the document is in any other language.
• Documents submitted with the application will not be returned to the applicant.
• Academic reference MUST be sent directly to the Office of International Affairs from instructors.