BINUS University is offering full tuition scholarships for 10 deserving students who are able to demonstrate their leadership capability. These scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate programme at Binus International, Binus Business School & Binus Northumbria School of Design.
With dedication to global employability, entrepreneurship, and community engagement at the core of its strategic objectives, BINUS UNIVERSITY rewards students by providing the following scholarship type:
Bina Nusantara University also known as Binus University is one of Indonesia’s private universities located in Jakarta, Indonesia . The university is shelter under Bina Nusantara educational institution.
- Application Deadline: April 20, 2019
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded at Binus International, Binus Business School & Binus Northumbria School of Design.
- Scholarship Award: BINUS World Class Scholarship* has two types:
- Full tuition scholarship (merit based)
- Full scholarship (financial need – equity – based but also available as merit based for Int’l Accounting & Finance applicants)
*for renewal requirments ask our staff
- Number of Scholarships: Ten scholarships are available.
- Nationality: Indonesian and international students
- Scholarship can be taken in Indonesia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Indonesian and international students are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following area for the scholarship:
- General admission requirements fulfilled
- Non-academic achievements and/or relevant working experience
- Proven financial need
- Maximum 22 years olf at enrollment
- Fresh graduate = national exam: 2.5; relevant subjects: 3.0 (on 4.0 scale)
- Young professional = national exam: 2.2; relevant subjects: 3.0 or advanced learning (on 4.0 scale)
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must have TOEFL 500/ IELTS 6.0*.
How to Apply: Applicants are automatically considered upon submission of all relevant documentation.