Keio University is offering scholarships for international students to pursue Global Information and Governance Academic (GIGA) Program in Japan. Students who complete the course are awarded a Bachelor of Arts in Environment and Information Studies.
This scholarship is awarded to hard-working students who display an aptitude for an interest in advanced information technology and policy and seek to contribute to the global society using their acquired knowledge and skills.
Keio University opened its fifth university campus in Shonan Fujisawa in 1990. Located near the metropolis of Yokohama, Fujisawa is the ideal haven for academic endeavours with its quiet atmosphere.
- Applications deadline: February 5, 2021
- Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing bachelor’s programme.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded to study Global Information and Governance Academic (GIGA) Program.
- Nationality: International Students
- The award can be taken in Japan
- Eligible Countries: The studentships are open to international students.
- Entrance Requirements: The following eligibility requirements apply for all of three scholarships. To be considered for these endowments, you must:
- be accepted through Admissions for Overseas Students (GIGA Program) to enter the Faculty of Policy Management or the Faculty of Environment and Information Studies in September 2020
- be an incoming first-year student
- be a foreign national
- How to Apply: If you decide to apply for the opportunity s above, you may register from the Admission Web Entry System of Admissions for Overseas Students (GIGA Program).
- English Language Requirements: Applicants whose native language is not English and who do not graduate from a high school that uses English as the medium of instruction are required to submit certification of the official score of any of the following English language proficiency tests taken within two years of the application deadline. Results of other tests may be accepted; however, you should contact the Admissions Office at least two months before the application period to confirm acceptability. There is no minimum required band score, the average score of successful applicants is not announced.
- TOEFL (Institution: 0773 Department: 00)(TOEFL-ITP score not accepted)
- TOEIC (TOEIC-IP score not accepted)
- United Nations Association’s Test of English (UNATE)
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
- Test in Practical English Proficiency (EIKEN).
- Applicants whose native language is English or whose high school uses English as the medium of instruction are not required to submit results of any of the tests listed above.
- Japanese Government (MEXT) Scholarship: The aid amount for living expenses in 2019 is 117,000JPY per month.
- Travelling Costs
- Transportation to Japan
- Returning to your home country
- MASADA KOBAYASHI Scholarship: JPY 1,000,000 per year
- The sponsorship will be used for the payment of academic fees required at the time of entering the University. The rest of the program amount will be paid into the program recipient’s bank account after enrollment.
- CÁC BẠN MUỐN NHỜ MENTOR HỖ TRỢ BÀI LUẬN SĂN HỌC BỔNG, VUI LÒNG FILL FORM NÀY (CLICK HERE) HOẶC CONTACT TRỰC TIẾP CHỊ HOÀI QUA INBOX & EMAIL NHÉ!
- Tham khảo thêm về cách xây dựng 1 profile du học mạnh.