KAUST Fellowship for PhD and MS/PhD Program in Saudi Arabia for Spring and Fall, 2021
Highly prestigious fully-funded KAUST The studentships are open for international students for the MS/PhD and PhD programs in Saudi Arabia.
The fellowship includes full tuition support, monthly living allowance (ranging between $20,000-30,000 annual), housing, medical and dental coverage and relocation support.
King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST) is a graduate research university of science and technology renowned by global benchmarks.
Application Deadline: January 15, 2021
- Course Level: Fellowships are available for pursuing MS/PhD and PhD program.
- Study Subject: Fellowships are awarded in all subjects available at KAUST.
- Scholarship Award: All admitted students receive the benefits of the KAUST Fellowship which supports students for the duration of their graduate studies. The benefits of the KAUST Fellowship include:
- Full tuition support
- Monthly living allowance (ranging between $20,000-30,000 annual, depending on qualifications and progression through degree programs)
- Medical and dental coverage
- Relocation support
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: Saudi Arabian and international students
- The award can be taken at King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST), Saudi Arabia
- Eligible Countries: These KAUST fellowships are available for Saudi Arabian and international students.
- Entrance Requirements: KAUST requires a minimum TOEFL score of 79 on the IBT (Internet Based Test) or 6.0 on the IELTS (International English Language Testing System). The KAUST admissions code is 4107. Only official TOEFL or IELTS scores will be accepted. TOEFL or IELTS scores for tests administered by an educational institution for admission to that particular institution are not acceptable.
- English Language Requirements: KAUST requires a minimum TOEFL score of 79 on the IBT (Internet Based Test) or 6.0 on the IELTS (International English Language Testing System). The KAUST admissions code is 4107. Only official TOEFL or IELTS scores will be accepted. TOEFL or IELTS scores for tests administered by an educational institution for admission to that particular institution are not acceptable.
How to Apply: Applications should be submitted online. There are six components to the KAUST Fellowship application, including:
- Statement of purpose
- Curriculum vitae (CV)
- University provided an official copy of Transcripts / Mark sheets/ Graduation Certificate/ Academic Record from every institution previously attended. A scan of the transcript provided by the university in the native language must be uploaded into the online application form along with the certified English translation.
- The transcript must include the university grading scale for all documents submitted. If offered admission, an official final transcript must be sent to the Office of Admissions prior to arrival (during the onboarding process) in a sealed envelope by post.
- Three letters of recommendation
- Official TOEFL or IELTS English language proficiency score (A TOEFL or IELTS score is not required if the applicant received a degree from an accredited institution in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, or New Zealand.)
- Official GRE scores (GRE submission is strongly encouraged and will enhance their application, but it is not a compulsory requirement for consideration.)