IUM Undergraduate and Graduate Merit-based international awards in USA
Excellent candidates are welcome to become a part of the undergraduate and Graduate Merit-based international awards offered by the International University of Monaco. This funding program is available for the academic year 2021-2022.
The beneficiary of the programme is to make the ease of financial burden for those students who want to pursue the undergraduate and master’s degree coursework at the university.
The International University of Monaco was founded in 1986 and is situated in the Principality of Monaco. It offers undergraduate and graduate degrees in banking, marketing, sports business management and international management specialising in business, taught in English.
Why study at the International University of Monaco? The university provides career orientation and training linked to job application skills. It increases study and capacity building opportunities. Here, applicants in the corporate world will come to the forefront and get job openings.
Application Deadline: March 29, 2021
- University: International University of Monaco
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Graduate
- Awards: tuition-fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and Graduate degree in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have a high school certificate for an undergraduate degree or have an undergraduate degree for a master’s degree from a recognized university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you have an urge for this studentship, then you are suggested to take affirmation in an undergraduate and master’s degree coursework at the university.
- Supporting Documents: You need to upload a typed letter (one to two pages) in which you explain what makes you a strong candidate for a major scholarship, a résumé outlining your activities since beginning high school, including any jobs you have held, honors or awards, etc. and a letter of reference.
- Admission Requirements: To be admitted, seekers must have to hold their high school degree certificate from a recognized academic institution.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The International University of Monaco will provide an award amount to the successful candidates.