Deepen your skills, gain competencies and further your professional journey by applying for the International PhD Position in Computer Architecture at the Chalmers University of Technology. The position is available for the academic year 2022-2023.
The studentship is available for the most talented students commencing in the PhD degree coursework at the university in Sweden.
Chalmers University of Technology was established in 1829. It is a Swedish university that conducts research and education in the fields of technology, natural science, architecture, maritime, and other management-related areas.
Why choose to study at the Chalmers University of Technology? Chalmers University of Technology is a global research institute that is contributing to a more sustainable future. Students at Chalmers learn to think independently and use engineering methods to meet future difficulties.
Application Deadline: 30th September 2021
- University or Organization: Chalmers University of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in Sweden
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from Sweden and all the other remaining countries of the world are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD position in Computer Architecture at Chalmers.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- You must have an MSc degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or in a related field with a good foundation in computer architecture.
- You are highly motivated, self-propelled, energetic, independent and with a well-developed analytical problem-solving ability. As a person, you are empathetic, loyal and have high ethical standards.
- Your communication skills in English (literal as well as oral) are of high quality. Since the research work involves developing simulation models, good programming skills are required.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this studentship, applicants must submit the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- CV: (Please name the document: CV, Family name, Ref. number)
- Other, for example previous employments or leadership qualifications and positions of trust.
- Two references that we can contact.
- Personal letter: (Please name the document as Personal letter, Family name, Ref. number)
- 1-3 pages where you:
- Introduce yourself
- Describe your previous experience of relevance for the position (e.g. education, thesis work and, if applicable, any other research activities)
- Describe your future goals and future research focus
- Other documents:
- Copies of bachelor’s and/or master’s thesis.
- Attested copies and transcripts of completed education, grades and other certificates, e.g. TOEFL test results.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants are required to provide an official transcript for all completed semesters to date.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must have English proficiency equivalent to or above the Swedish upper secondary school English course 6. An internationally recognized English test is accepted.
The applicants will get a PhD degree position in any applied field of study at the Chalmers University of Technology. They will receive a good salary package for the academic year 2022/2023.
Mời các bạn tham khảo thêm các bài chia sẻ sau nhé