Applications are being accepted from outstanding students for the Graduate Assistantships and Fellowships. The programme is organized by the University of South Carolina.
The assistantships and fellowships are solely for students who come from out-of-state or international countries to pursue a graduate programme at USC. Applicants who hold a relevant undergraduate degree and are paying out-of-state or international fees are eligible to receive this award.
The University of South Carolina is a public research university listed at 18 among the top national universities and is also ranked 571-580 in QS Global World Rankings 2021. Its primary mission is, has always been, and will be the education of the state’s citizens through teaching, research, creative activity, and community engagement.
Why study at the University of South Carolina? University of South Carolina gives its students a wide range of services designed to help them succeed inside and outside the classroom. Studying at USC allows the students to explore and reach their personal and professional goals. USC frequently arranged workshops, one-to-one consultations and other tools during the first year and beyond to help students assure themselves if they are going in the right direction. It offers world-class academics in a friendly, welcoming environment to its students.
Application Deadline: 1st October, 2021
- University or Organization: University of South Carolina
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate
- Award: Salary
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from US and all other countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Graduate degree courses and subjects taught at USC are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be paying out-of-state tuition fee.
- The applicants must be accepted in the applied graduate programme by USC.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants can create an account on the application portal of the university and login to complete the application process. Applicants will be contacted for allotment of assistantships and fellowships after the submission of the admission application.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Transcripts of previously attended academic qualifications
- Financial worthiness documents
- Copy of Passport
- Bachelor’s degree certificate
- Admission Requirements: Applicants are required to take ACT or SAT tests and submit the respective scores and hold a relevant bachelor’s degree to be admitted in a graduate programme at USC.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 80
- TOEFL PBT – 570
- IELTS – 6.5
- PTE – 53
The winning international applicants will receive assistantships a salaried part time position, tuition supplements, and resident (in-state) tuition.