The programme is open for international students commencing in the PhD degree programme for the academic year 2020-2021.
Application Deadline: October 30, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Western Australia
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $33,000 per annum, a research allowance of $5,100
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree in the Faculty of Arts, Business, Law and Education.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- The aspirant must be an international student
- Applicant have to enrol in the PhD degree programme at the university
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the programme, students have to take admission in the PhD degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: At the time of admission, the participants have to submit their transcripts, copy of the passport, a research proposal, and curriculum vitae.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a master’s degree for applying to this course.
- Language Requirement: Candidates must have to be proficient in written and spoken the English language.
All Scholars will receive a scholarship package which includes a living allowance (stipend) valued at $33,000 per annum, a research allowance of $5,100, Overseas Student single Health Cover, and tuition fees.