If you can’t afford to pay for your education, then you can apply for the Alzheimer Society Research Scholarships at the University of Lethbridge.
The programme is awarding $22,000/year for students of any nationality who want to pursue a doctoral degree in Canada.
Application Deadline: November 6, 2020
- University: University of Lethbridge
- Department: School of Graduate Studies
- Course Level: Doctoral
- Awards: $22,000/year for three years
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Canada and International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The studentship will be awarded in Doctor of Philosophy
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have a master’s degree from a recognized university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To participate in the program, candidates are needed to register in the doctoral degree at the university. After that, they can apply via Alzheimer’s portal.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with your application.
- Admission Requirements: For getting admission, applicants must have to meet the entry requirement of the program.
- Language Requirement: Requisites are demanded to exhibit proficiency in the English language to study at the University of Lethbridge.
The University of Lethbridge will provide $22,000/year for students to cover their study expense of doctoral studies.