[Học bổng Tiến sĩ (PhD) ngành Management (Entrepreneurship & Innovation) tại University of Ottawa, Canada]
Em đang là nghiên cứu sinh về lĩnh vực management tại trường Ottawa, Canada. Cho phép em/mình đăng thông tin tuyển sinh viên PhD Management (Entrepreneurship and Innovation) cho năm học tới 2020 ạ. Trường hiện đang muốn diversify students nên quốc tịch Việt Nam là một lợi thế!
We are calling for applications to the PhD program in Management (Entrepreneurship and Innovation) starting from August 2020 at Telfer School of Management, University of Ottawa, Canada (https://telfer.uottawa.ca).
Three main requirements:
1. Excellent skills in English and critical thinking: GMAT/GRE and IELTS are required.
2. Proficiency in software for statistics and data science: STATA or R
3. Strong quantitative skills, statistics and econometrics.
1. The Telfer School of Management is one of only three schools in North America with triple accreditation. It is fully accredited by the AACSB (United States), the Association of MBAs (United Kingdom), and the EFMD (EQUIS) (Europe). According to the 2020 Times Higher Education World University Rankings, the university is ranked 141st in the world and 7th in Canada. The university belongs to the Group 15 Canadian research universities and located in the heart of Canadian capital’s Downtown Core.
2. Guaranteed 4-year financial support with approximately CAD 30,000 per year. You can top up with teaching assistant jobs, grading and teaching from the 1st year, etc.
3. Working with two friendly and supportive professors:
For more general information about the PhD program at Telfer: https://telfer.uottawa.ca/en/phd
Applications consisting of academic CV with the names of 3 referees and one job market paper that shows your research skills should be sent to email@example.com before 5th December 2019.
In anticipation of a large volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Cảm ơn Vu Chu đã chia sẻ thông tin này cùng cộng đồng