The University of Ottawa is pleased to announce the President’s funding for all international students. The programme is open for the academic session 2021/2022. All the interested students can apply for this wonderful opportunity.
Application Deadline: April 30, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Ottawa
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $30,000
- Number of Awards: 1
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programme in any subject offered by the University of Ottawa.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must have a minimum admission average of 92% (or equivalent).
- Must have demonstrated leadership skills and a dedication to academic and extracurricular activities.
- Must have a minimum cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of 8.50.
- Note: If the recipient at the end of their academic year has a CGPA between 8.0 and 8.4, then the program can be renovated to 50 per cent of its annual value. In addition, if the CGPA of the recipient increases to 8.5 or above the bond can be extended for a whole subsequent year.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to be considered for this opportunity, students first have to take admission at the university. After that, students have to apply online at the student’s portal.
- Supporting Documents: To be eligible for the programme applicants must meet the documents required at the university.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students are required to meet the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, then you will need to show that your English language skills and provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
The University of Ottawa will provide an award of $30,000 ($7,500 per year) to the excellent international students.