Earn a degree in the USA that will help you take your career to the next level at Stony Brook University. The university is offering the Global Excellence Scholarships for the academic year 2021-2022.
Current international high school students who have achieved a meritorious unweighted high-school average are eligible to apply to take the scholarship. Students need to undertake a UG degree study at Stony Brook to receive the award.
Stony Brook University, originally the State University of New York at Stony Brook, is a public research university in the States that aims to provide leadership for economic growth, technology, and culture. It is one of the top public universities ranking at 378th in the QS Global World Rankings.
Why choose to study at Stony Brook University? Stony Brook University is well known for providing comprehensive undergraduate, graduate, and professional education of the highest quality that helps students carry out research and intellectual endeavors of the highest international standards. SBU is listed among the world’s top 1% of universities by the Times Higher Education.
Application Deadline: 1st November 2021
- University or Organization: Stony Brook University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Students of all foreign nationalities are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The applicants can undertake any undergraduate programme offered at Stony Brook.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must maintain a minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.00 at the end of each academic year.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can apply to SBU through Common Application, Coalition Application, or SUNY Application. Students that hold excellent high school average will be considered for the opportunity automatically.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- High school transcripts
- Recommendation letters
- Admission Requirements: The applicants need to attain a minimum 1240-1420 SAT Score and 26-32 ACT Score.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL (Internet-based) – 80
- IELTS – 6.5
- Duolingo – 105
- IB English Higher Level – 5
- AP English Language/Comp or Literature/Com exam – 3
- A -level (Advanced) English – C
- PTE Academic – 53
The winners of this freshman scholarship will get support towards the tuition fee of the programme undertaken for up to 4 consecutive years.
Mời các bạn tham khảo thêm các bài chia sẻ sau nhé
- Hướng dẫn viết hồ sơ để nộp offer & học bổng trường tại Mỹ (CV, bài luận, thư giới thiệu, khai hỗ trợ tài chính, mock-up interview…) (click here)
- Công cụ giúp bạn đo độ mạnh hồ sơ săn học bổng (click here)
- Thấu hiểu học bổng chính phủ (click here)
- 10 điều bạn cần làm trước khi apply học bổng chính phủ (click here)