Get your degree in Korea! The Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology is accepting applications for its GIST Scholarships to provide financial support for international students for the academic year 2021-2022.
The grant aims to encourage students to study masters, PhD and integrated MS degree programs in South Korea to drive their chosen career path at the university.
The Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology (GIST) is a research-oriented multiversity and a prestigious schoolhouse in science and technology located in Gwangju, South Korea. Also, it is a member of the union schools concerning the research-oriented universities society consisting of GIST-KAIST-UNIST-POSTECH-DGIST.
Why choose The Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology? The university mission is to cultivate prominent talents in science and technology, promote collaborative research with industry, and promote students and researchers’ critical thinking.
Application Deadline: April 15, 2021
- University or Organization: Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Masters, PhD, and integrated MS degree programs
- Award: Various
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Korea
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The bursary is available for masters, PhD, and integrated MS degree programs at the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To become eligible for the award, applicants must:
- Must have English language proficiency;
- Must have an excellent history in academics;
- Must be fulfilling the admissible criteria.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Aspirants have to take admission to the university; after then, they will be considered for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a copy of the following required documents along with the application, i.e., an ID card, a passport photo in JPG format, a CV, academic records/transcripts, and two Letters of Recommendation on the Prescribed Form.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must fulfil the required conditions for the applied degree field at the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must provide evidence of English language ability through various certificates like GMAT, IELTS or TOEFL, etc.
The GIST Korea financial aid positions will provide tuition assistance, monthly stipends, research assistantship, housing, health insurance, and flight reimbursement to the highly motivated students at the Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology for the academic year 2021-2022.