If you have the enthusiasm about completing your dreams. Then, the International Academic Excellence award is a wonderful opportunity for you which will help you to fulfil your aspirations.
Respectively, this opportunity is available for international students and aims to support candidates in consummating their undergraduate degree at UOP in the UK.
University of Plymouth
The University of Plymouth was established as School of Navigation in 1862 and received its university status in 1992. It is a public university which is the 38th largest university in the UK.
Why at the University of Plymouth? The university is known for its good teaching facilities and great academic excellence. Here, participants will learn from some of the best university teachers and get to know about new things.
Application Deadline: June 30.
- University or Organization: University of Plymouth
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: 50% off on the tuition fee
- Access Mode: Email
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open to all international students.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can join an undergraduate degree program at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: You must hold a strong academic record.
How to Apply
- Apply for the Course: Before applying to the award, please secure your place in an undergraduate degree program at the university.
- Apply for the Award: After securing your place, complete the award application form and send it with a copy of your offer letter, a copy of your final academic transcripts, and one or two reference letters from a suitable source to support your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Additional Information: Along with the above process, candidates have to maintain a grade of 70% or above and also need to meet the English Language requirements.
The educational award will cover 50% of the tuition fee for year one to the winning candidates.