[HỌC BỔNG NGÀNH KỸ THUẬT TẠI SCOTLAND]
The University of Strathclyde is excited to present a funding for the students who are seeking an opportunity to accomplish their studies.
Candidates who are willing to grasp this sponsorship are required to hold the citizenship of any country except the EU countries.
The University of Strathclyde is an open research college situated in Glasgow, Scotland. Established in 1796 as the Andersonian Institute, it is Glasgow’s second-most seasoned college, with the college accepting its imperial contract in 1964 as the UK’s first innovative college.
Why at the University of Strathclyde? The SU is a place where the most splendid personalities from over the globe meet up to investigate, make inquiries and improve the world.
Application Deadline: August 11, 2019
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from any country across the world are permitted to apply for this grant.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They ought to be a student of one of these given subject areas Architecture, Biomedical Engineering, Chemical and process engineering, Civil and environmental engineering, Design manufacture and engineering management, Electronic and electrical engineering, Mechanical and aerospace engineering, Naval architecture, ocean, and marine engineering.
- Admissible Criteria: For being qualified for this award, requisites are requested to be enrolled in undergraduate or postgraduate taught or postgraduate research at the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants are compelled to be admitted to a programme at the university to enjoy this grant. At which time they got admission, they will be authorized to access the program.
- Supporting Documents: For being considered for this award, students are required to submit the application form along with transcripts of their records as well as the letter of recommendations.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates who are willing to take part admission at the university for them admission requirement will be varied as- For Undergraduate Programme- 75% + in high school grades and For Postgraduate Taught Programme- 2:1 in the undergraduate degree
- Language Requirement: Candidates are required to hold an IELTS 6.5 score in the English language.
Under this funding education award, the undergraduate or postgraduate research students will be empowered with £4,000 along with a £1,500 for each subsequent year, while postgraduate taught students will get an amount of £3,000.