[HỌC BỔNG DU HỌC ÚC TẠI UTS]
Founded in 1988, The University of Technology Sydney (UTS) is a public research university. According to The QS World University Rankings, it ranked 1st in Australia and 10th in the world.
Why at the University of Technology Sydney? UTS offers courses which suit the applicant’s choice. It delivers powerful force in the development of our local, national, and global communities also work on enabling career success by teaching highly relevant skills of applicants.
Application Deadline: May 31, 2019
Participants are advised to see the eligibility criteria-
- Citizens of Cambodia, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand or Vietnam or International are eligible
- Candidates must enroll in an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program in any subject referred by the university
- If you are applying to this award, you must be commencing studies in a UTS degree full-time on campus. And also not be living in Australia or not be a government-sponsored student.
How to Apply
- How to apply: Candidates need to take admission in of the given courses at the UTS University and after taking admission you will be automatically considered for the award.
- Supporting Documents: A copy of curriculum vitae, copy of passport’s name page, and copy of the academic transcript must be submitted to the university.
- Admission Requirements: For the undergraduate level course, you must complete your 12 years of academic education and for postgraduate a master’s degree is essential.
- Language Requirement: To study at university, candidates should see the English language requirement criteria.
The program will cover $3,000 towards UTS tuition fees.