The European University Institute is delighted to announce the Young Policy Leaders Fellowships for the qualifying international students in Italy. Fellowships are available for the academic year 2020-21.
The goal of this fellowship program is to provide the best facilities in the institutions and give the financial opportunity to the scholars.
The European University Institute in Florence is an international undergraduate, postgraduate and post-doctoral teaching and research institute established by European Union member states to contribute to cultural and scientific development in the social sciences, in a European perspective.
Why at the European University Institute? The European University Institute offers unique academic training, enriches the intellectual experience and provides exceptional opportunities for academics across disciplines and borders.
- University or Organization: European University Institute
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Early- or mid-career professionals
- Award: € 2,500 per month
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Given
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Italy
- Application Deadline: January 22, 2020
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of all nationalities can apply for this fellowship program.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Fellowships are awarded for both professional experience and potential for future excellence.
- Eligibility Criteria: Candidates must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Early- or mid-career professionals (e.g. in politics, civil service, media and non-governmental organisations), able to demonstrate both professional experience and potential for future excellence in the policy sphere.
- Genuinely engaged individuals involved in policy issues, especially those related to transnational governance.
- Self-motivated, able to present a clear work plan for the fellowship to show what the applicant will achieve and how this work will have a ‘multiplier’ effect after the fellowship.
- Fellows are expected to be part of the EUI community on a daily basis and to participate in peer discussions on topics which may be beyond their expertise.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To apply for the Young Policy Leaders Fellowships, the applicants need to submit the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must have to attach their CV, the bio serves, a letter of motivation, future professional ambitions and the reasons to apply for the fellowship.
- Admission Requirements: To be considered for the fellowship applicants must meet the minimum degree requirements set by the relevant grant authority, a copy of the highest educational certificate in PDF, a sample of their work.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must meet the necessary English language proficiency requirements of the host institution.
- Benefits: Fellowship is fully funded with a grant of € 2,500 per month.
- <> Nếu các bạn thật sự cần Mentor đồng hành săn học bổng Mỹ hoặc nhóm ngành MBA, đừng ngại liên hệ với Team nhé hoặc cho mình chút thời gian đọc các feedback của những học viên đã săn học bổng thành công cùng Team nguonhocbong.com nhé.
- <> LINK ĐĂNG KÍ TÌM MENTOR 1 KÈM 1 ĐỒNG HÀNH SĂN HỌC BỔNG MỸ : CLICK HERE