Are you thinking to pursue your master’s degree in the Netherlands? Good News! Here is an excellent offer to apply for the ISS Hardship Fund organized by Erasmus University
The educational program is a beneficial scheme that will cover 30% of tuition fees for master study. EU/EEA students are encouraged to apply for this application .
Erasmus University is a public university in the Netherlands and got its name in the honour of Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamus. It includes seven faculties and mainly focuses on areas like health, wealth, Governance and Culture as well.
Why study at Erasmus University? EU supports teaching and research, overseas exchanges, talent cultivation, campus cultural construction, and provides numerous jobs and funding for students.
Application Deadline: June 15, 2021
- University: Erasmus University
- Department: ISS
- Course Level: Masters
- Awards: 30% of the tuition fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the Netherlands
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Master degree program in many subject areas
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To begin the application process of this university, firstly, all applicants must be enrolled in the master degree program at Erasmus University. After that, candidates must send your request and the supporting documents to the ISS admission office (admission-at-iss.nl).
- Supporting Documents: As accompanying documents of application for admission, you can submit the following: Motivation Statement (one page) and detailed financial information (including supporting bank statements) to prove your ability to support yourself for the remaining tuition fee, living expenses and health insurance.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must have a previous year degree.
- Language Requirement: The language requirement of this university is 90 TOEFL iBT; 6.5 Academic IELTS and 110 Duolingo English Test.
Erasmus University will provide a fee discount of up to 30% of the tuition fee to the winning candidates.