Toronto School of Management is one of the best schools in Canada who offers a wide range of diplomas and programs in the fields of business, hospitality, big data, and accounting.
Why at Toronto School of Management? The school stands among some of North America’s leading firms; it provides a perfect environment for its applicants. The atmosphere will engage students in the vibrant business community and diverse cultural activities.
Application Deadline: Open until November 2019.
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from any nationality are acceptable.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can apply for a diploma course in the field of Business Administration Co-op, Business Management Co-op, Business Management, Hospitality and Tourism Management Co-op, Fundamentals of Hospitality and Tourism Co-op, Data Analytics Co-op, and Cybersecurity Specialist. And also can apply for Advanced Diploma in Hospitality and Tourism Management Co-op and Hospitality and Tourism Management at the school.
- Admissible Criteria: Must not hold the same grant in the previous year.
How to Apply
- Aspirants must have to take admission in a diploma course at the school. Then they can complete the grant application form and send it through email to admissions@TorontoSoM.ca.
- Evidence of prior education and academic achievements must be submitted.
- The requirements are based on which field a student is applying.
- You must have good knowledge in the English language, but if your national language is not English so need to show the ability of the English language by TOEFL or IELTS test.
The award amount differs according to the subjects-
- For Preparatory Course for ACCA Examination, it is $2,800,
- for Business Administration Co-op it is $3,495,
- Business Management Co-op and Business Management provides $5,500,
- Hospitality and Tourism Management Co-op gives $3,495,
- Fundamentals of Hospitality and Tourism Co-op has a value of $2,495,
- Advanced Diploma in Hospitality and Tourism Management Co-op and Hospitality and Tourism Management offers $5,500,
- Data Analytics Co-op has the amount of $1,495,
- Certificate in Business Essentials Co-op / Certificate in Customer Service Excellence Co-op provides the amount of $2,500, and
- Cybersecurity Specialist Co-op gives $2,500.