Unlock your bright future with a Graduate programme at Chulalongkorn University. The funding position is open for the academic year 2021/2022 in Thailand.
The award program is open to students from ASEAN or Non-ASEAN countries who want to pursue graduate degree program at the university.
Opened in 1917, Chulalongkorn is a public and autonomous research university in Bangkok, Thailand. It the oldest institute of higher education in Thailand and offers various degree programs.
Why study at Chulalongkorn University? CU provides a full educational environment and the best career opportunities for students. Students will get help to pursue knowledge, so they can progress into fulfilling and meaningful professional futures.
Application Deadline: June 15, 2021
- University: Chulalongkorn University
- Department: Faculty of Communication Arts
- Course Level: Graduate
- Awards: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 2
- Nationality: Foreigners from ASEAN Countries and Non-ASEAN Countries
- The award can be taken in Thailand
- Eligible Countries: ASEAN and Non-ASEAN Countries
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters Degree in Faculty of Communication Arts
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicant must be international graduate student’s horn ASEAN or Non-ASEAN countries. Faculty members, researchers and academic staff, who will return to teach/work at their home universities after graduation from Chulalongkorn University, are preferred.
- It should be noted that students from ASEAN or Non-ASEAN countries, who have been studying in any programme at Chulalongkorn University for more than one semester, are not eligible to apply for this application .
- Applicants must have completed a bachelor degree or a Masters Degree field related to the field for which they are applying A degree certificate and an official emic transcript must be submitted with their application.
- Applicants must not be over 35 years of age.
- Applicants must be in good health.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this award, candidates must take admission in a graduate degree at the university. After that, they can download and complete application form for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: Please include the following supporting documents with your application form:
- A completed application form with a I-inch photograph attached
- A curriculum vitae
- An academic transcript issued by the last academic institution that the applicant attended
- A certificate of graduation, if available
- A photocopy of the applicant’s passport
- Two letters of recommendation from the Head, the Director or the Dean of the institution of the applicant’s affiliation or from the applicant’s superiors
- A medical certificate confirming a physical examination in a hospital in the applicant’s
- Home country.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must have obtained a grade point average of not lower than 2.75 for their undergraduate studies and not lower than 3.25 for their graduate studies.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have a good command of English. A minimum TOEFL score of 500 or 173 Computer-based or IELTS score of 5.0 is required.
The program will cover the following:
An economy class, round-trip ticket, as actually paid. It should also be noted that
- For students from ASEAN, the airfare of each leg of the trip must not exceed 8,500 Baht
- For students from Asian countries, the airfare of each leg of the trip must not exceed 12,000 Baht
- For students from Europe, Australia and New Zealand as well as Africa, the airfare of each leg must not exceed 20,000 Baht
- For students from North and South America, the airfare of each leg must not exceed 30,000 Baht.
Mời các bạn tham khảo thêm các bài chia sẻ sau nhé
- Công cụ giúp bạn đo độ mạnh hồ sơ săn học bổng (click here)
- Thấu hiểu học bổng chính phủ (click here)
- 10 điều bạn cần làm trước khi apply học bổng chính phủ (click here)
- Hướng dẫn viết bài luận săn học bổng du học (click here)
5. Các học bổng Thạc sĩ du học MIỄN PHÍ tại Châu Âu (click here)