Do you want to study in the UK but don’t have sufficient funds? Then, you can apply for the PhD Studentship in Direct Chill (DC) Cast and Extrusion Lightweight Aluminium Metal Matrix Nanocomposites at Brunel University London.
The studentship is exclusively offered to highly motivated students belonging to the UK, EU and international students. The award includes a stipend and coverage towards the home/EU tuition fees.
Brunel Institution is a well-known university in London that is noted for its research excellence and high-quality education. This university’s origins may be dated back to 1966. It was named after Isambard Kingdom Brunel, a Victorian engineer. It has been doing amazing work and growing year after year since its inception.
Why Study at Brunel University London? Brunel University London is a global university dedicated to offering education and research that is relevant to the demands of industry and society, as well as ensuring that the United Kingdom contributes to the global knowledge base in order to compete on the global stage.
Application Deadline: 27th August 2021.
- University or Organization: Brunel University London
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: £17,609 plus Home/EU tuition fees
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: UK, EU and international students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Direct Chill (DC) Cast and Extrusion Lightweight Aluminium Metal Matrix Nanocomposites
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- You will have or be expected to receive a 1st class or 2:1 honours degree in Mechanical, Structural or Liquid Metals Engineering or a similar discipline. A master’s degree is not required but may be an advantage.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The candidates can log in to the application portal of the university and apply accordingly. The applicants need to submit the following documents by mail to Dr Guangyu Liu at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Supporting Documents: You might need to provide the following documents at the time of admission:
- Your up-to-date CV
- Your 300 to 500-word personal statement summarising your background, skills and experience
- Your Undergraduate/Postgraduate Masters degree certificate(s) and transcript(s)
- Your English language qualification, if applicable
- Contact details for TWO referees, one of which can be a member of Brunel University academic staff.
- Admission Requirements: To take admission, applicants must have a previous year degree from a recognized university.
- Language Requirement: If applicable, you should hold an English Language proficiency qualification of or equivalent to an overall score of IELTS 6.5 (minimum 6.0 in all sections).
Successful applicants will receive an annual stipend (bursary) of £15,609, plus payment of their full-time tuition fees for a period of 36 months (3 years) at Brunel University London.
Mời các bạn tham khảo thêm các bài chia sẻ sau nhé