[HỌC BỔNG NGẮN HẠN TẠI MỸ]
The DeVos Institute of Arts Management is thrilled to announce the Global Arts Management Fellowship at the University of Maryland.
The DeVos Institute Fellowship serves entrepreneurial executives in the arts and cultural sector who are prepared to look critically at their work, challenge assumptions, and develop rigorous strategies to address the most pressing challenges facing their organizations, regions, and art forms at large.
Study Subject(s): Global Arts Management Strategy
Course Level: Fellowship
Scholarship Provider: The DeVos Institute of Arts Managemen
The award can be taken at the USA
The fellowship is designed to be pursued through the context of each Fellow’s current organization. As such, applicants must:
- Currently serve as the executive director (or equivalent) or the head of a major department within art or cultural organization in a paid, permanent capacity. While the program is equally impactful for leaders working in large and small organizations, the applicant’s organization must have a minimum of three full-time staff members, five years of consistent programming history, and an operating budget of at least the equivalent of $250,000 USD/€220,000 EUR;
- Have an excellent command of business English, orally and written; and
- Be able to commit to the full term of the Fellowship. (Washington D.C. residency dates are June 29–July 24, 2020; June 28–July 23, 2021; and June 27-July 22, 2022.)
How to Apply
- Phase One: Letter of Intent
Interested candidates are asked to submit a brief Letter of Intent using the online form no later than November 15, 2020. A Planning Worksheet is available for download on the next page.
- Phase Two: Invitation for Full Application
Letters of Intent will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Early submissions are highly recommended. Select candidates will be invited to submit a full application. Candidates will be notified no later than early December and full applications will be due in January.
- Phase Three: Interviews
Full applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Select candidates will be invited to interview with Institute leadership via video conference between January and April 2020. Final application decisions will be made no later than May 2020. Unsuccessful applicants will be notified as soon as possible following each phase.
application Deadline: November 15, 2019