Would you like to study in the USA? Make your dream come true by applying for the International Presidential Scholarships at North Central College.
The educational award is open for international students who want to start their undergraduate degree programme in the USA.
North Central College is a private college in Naperville, Illinois. It is affiliated with the United Methodist Church and has nearly 70 areas of study in undergraduate majors, minors, and programs through 19 academic departments organized in three undergraduate colleges/schools and a master’s program.
Why study at North Central College? They welcome your expertise and enable your professional growth! The College has maintained its commitment to academic excellence; a climate that emphasizes leadership, ethics, value, and service; a curriculum that balances job-related knowledge with a liberal arts foundation; and a caring environment with small classes for over a century and a half.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: North Central College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $29,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Awarded to students with a minimum 3.5 G.P.A.
- Awarded at the time of admission.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To grab the opportunity, aspirants must have to enroll in the undergraduate degree programme at the university. No additional application is needed.
- Supporting Documents: All applicants must submit official high school transcripts/records and certification of graduation. These should include all grades earned in the most recent three (3) academic years.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must have a previous degree certificate with relevant marks.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must demonstrate English proficiency in one of the following ways:
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language): North Central requires an official TOEFL score of at least 79 (Internet-based test) or 550 (paper-based test). (Our institution code: 1555)
- IELTS (International English Language Testing System): North Central also accepts official IELTS overall scores of 6.5 with sub-scores of 6.0 or higher.
- Most successful applicants choosing this option have earned at least a 500 on the EBRW section of the SAT or at least a 19 on the English section of the ACT.
- Our institution codes are 1555 (SAT) and 1096 (ACT).
- EIKEN – Students may submit official EIKEN results with a minimum Grade Pre-1.
- Successful completion of the Advanced Level of North Central College’s full-time English Language Institute (ELI)
North Central College will provide the award amount of $29,000 for students to complete their education in the USA.
Mời các bạn tham khảo thêm các bài chia sẻ sau nhé
- Hướng dẫn viết hồ sơ để nộp offer & học bổng trường tại Mỹ (CV, bài luận, thư giới thiệu, khai hỗ trợ tài chính, mock-up interview…) (click here)
- Công cụ giúp bạn đo độ mạnh hồ sơ săn học bổng (click here)
- Thấu hiểu học bổng chính phủ (click here)
- 10 điều bạn cần làm trước khi apply học bổng chính phủ (click here)