AGSM Emerging Female Leaders international awards in Australia
The University of New South Wales
Welcome to UNSW Sydney (the University of New South Wales), one of Australia’s leading research and teaching universities. At UNSW, we take pride in the broad range and high quality of our teaching programs. Our teaching gains strength and currency from our research activities, strong industry links and our international nature; UNSW has strong regional and global engagement.
In developing new ideas and promoting lasting knowledge we are creating an academic environment where outstanding students and scholars from around the world can be inspired to excel in their programs of study and research. Partnerships with both local and global communities allow UNSW to share knowledge, debate and research outcomes. UNSW’s public events include concert performances, open days and public forums on issues such as the environment, healthcare and global politics. We encourage you to explore the UNSW website so you can find out more about what we do.
The University of New South Wales is proudly offering AGSM Emerging Female Leaders international awards for the academic year 2021/2022.
There are two scholarships available per year for high potential female leaders who want to pursue a world-class MBA at UNSW.
Application Deadline: March 31, 2021
- University or Organization: University of New South Wales
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate degree
- Award: $92,850
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Two
- Nationality: Domestic and International female students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Master of Business Administration (MBA) program
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this education award, the applicants must have received an offer of admission to the AGSM Full-Time MBA program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to be receiving this fund, seekers are needed to take affirmation in the MBA degree coursework at the University of New South Wales. After being enrolled, candidates will be automatically considered for this application after they have received an offer of admission to the AGSM Full-Time MBA program.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants will be asked to provide a personal statement describing studentship aims, letter of motivation and curriculum vitae.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, claimants must have to hold their previous degree certificates with good academic grades in the relevant field.
- Language Requirements: For joining this program, candidates will be asked to prove their written and spoken English language ability.
The sponsorship program will cover all the following study benefits:
- Minimum of one $50,000 funding for the top candidates who demonstrate outstanding achievement in all three-selection criterion.
- Minimum of one $25,000 funding for candidates who demonstrate outstanding achievement in two of the selection criterion.
Nếu các bạn cần support apply học bổng này, đừng ngại contact team Mentor nghen.
Mrs. Hoài Trần | firstname.lastname@example.org | 0975128809