The University of Amsterdam is proud to announce the Merit Scholarships for International Students in the Netherlands. The program is open for the academic session 2022/2023.
The University of Amsterdam (UvA) aims to attract the world’s brightest students from outside the EU/EEA can apply for an Amsterdam Merit Scholarship (AMS).
The University of Amsterdam is a public university located in Amsterdam, Netherlands. The UvA is one of two large, publicly funded research universities in the city, the other being the VU University Amsterdam.
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for a master’s degree programme at the University of Amsterdam.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are offered in diverse fields to help students in upgrading their education.
- Scholarship can be taken in the Netherlands
Students who hold a non-EU/EEA passport and have applied for a degree programme at the University of Amsterdam may submit an application for an Amsterdam Merit Scholarship.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applications should be submitted to the Admissions Offices of the Graduate Schools.
- Child Development and Education
- Economics and Business
- Social Sciences
- Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have their previous degree.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must proof of English proficiency (IELS/TOEFL): TOEFL (internet-based) – overall score of 100 (with a minimum score of 22 in each of the different components), IELTS (academic) – overall score of 7.0 (with at least 7.0 in each of the four components).
- Graduate School of Child Development and Education: The scholarship can vary between €2,000 and €12,000.
- Graduate School of Communication: Award amount will vary
- Graduate School of Economics and Business: Award amount will vary
- Graduate School of Humanities: Full scholarship
- Graduate School of Law: Award amount will vary
- Graduate School of Medicine: The scholarship consists of € 4,000 or a proportional amount if you start the programme in February
- Graduate School of Psychology: Award amount will vary
- Graduate School of Science: €15,000
- Graduate School of Social Sciences: The scholarship consists of an amount equal to the tuition fee.
Application Deadline: Varies according to the programme.
Mời các bạn tham khảo thêm các bài chia sẻ sau nhé
- Công cụ giúp bạn đo độ mạnh hồ sơ săn học bổng (click here)
- Thấu hiểu học bổng chính phủ (click here)
- 10 điều bạn cần làm trước khi apply học bổng chính phủ (click here)
- Hướng dẫn viết bài luận săn học bổng du học (click here)
- Các học bổng Thạc sĩ du học MIỄN PHÍ tại Châu Âu (click here)