Tổng hợp học bổng du học tại Úc- Tất cả ngành học- Các bậc học Bachelor | Master| PhD
2018 Flinders International Postgraduate Research Scholarships, Australia: Click Here
Application Deadline: The application deadline is August 11, 2017.
Bond University International Student Scholarships in Australia, 2018: Click here
Application Deadline: The application deadline is September 22, 2017.
UTS International Undergraduate Full Tuition Scholarships in Australia, 2018: Click here
Application Deadline: The application deadline is November 30, 2017.
Griffith Health Excellence Bachelor of Dental Health Science Scholarships in Australia, 2017: Click here
Application Deadline: The application deadline is November 3, 2017.
International College of Management Scholarship in Australia, 2017: Click here
Application Deadline: The application deadline is August 4, 2017.
Deakin University PhD Scholarships for International Students in Australia, 2017: click here
Application Deadline: The opening/closing dates for scholarship applications are different for each faculty/institute. The dates may vary depending on whether students are applying as a domestic or international applicant.
- Faculty of Arts and Education: October 31, 2017
- Faculty of Business and Law: September 30, 2017
- Faculty of Health: October 31, 2017 (Domestic Applicants) and July 31, 2017 (International Applicants)
- Faculty of Science, Engineering and Built Environment: October 31, 2017
- Institute for Frontier Materials: October 31, 2017
QAAFI PhD Scholarships for International Students at UQ in Australia, 2017: click here
Application Deadline: The application deadline is June 25, 2017.
MS Research Australia Postgraduate Scholarships in Australia, 2017: click here
Application Deadline: The closing date for all applications is July 28, 2017.
Special PhD offer:
I am looking for 2 PhD students with full scholarship in IoT Communications and Wireless Networking (~$26,682/year for three years with extension of 6 months). Please help share/pass information to interested candidates.
Candidates who are interested in 5G, IoT, edge computing, energy efficiency design, wireless physical security, machine learning applications and with good publications are strongly encouraged to apply.
Interested candidates are invited to send their applications to email@example.com by July 25 2017, including:
1. A cover letter describing your detailed research interest (a 1-2 page research proposal would be ideal)
2. Soft copy of your publications if any (e.g., master’s thesis,
3. Your CV
4. Your transcripts of undergraduate and honors/master degrees
5. Proof of proficiency in English (e.g., TOEFL or IELTS) if English is not your first language
· Annual stipend $26,682 (2017 rate) for three years with extension of 6 months. Additional top-up allowance can be made available to exceptional candidates (through our industry-based projects).
· Tuition fees
· Thesis allowance
· Annual travel fund available
These positions will be based in the IoT Communications and Networking group (a team of 7 academics and 29 PhD students), Global Big Data Technology Center (GBDTC) at University of Technology Sydney, Australia. The students will work under Dr. Diep N. Nguyen’s supervision. It is worth noting that Sydney is among the most livable cities in the world, blessed with mild weather and beautiful beaches. We are looking for self-motivated candidates with preferences:
– An excellent track record on Bachelor or Master degree,
– Excellent programming and math skills,
– Very good communicative skills in English, both in speaking and writing,
– Background in the fields of math, wireless communications, networking, algorithm design, optimization, security